There is a quote saying:
‘Nobody can go back and start from scratch, but anyone can start today and put an end to something‘.
We get it – gaining confidence is a tough pill to swallow. However, the importance of feeling and thinking about yourself in the best way possible is a key to a stable life.
So, how do you start boost your self-confidence?
Make your life simpler and lighter in order to love yourself more and praise every new accomplishment.
Here are the 20 Important Points to Keep In Mind:
- start building your inner stability with liking yourself more and more every new day
- say stop to your inner critics and leave them behind you
- use better motivation habits and remind yourself of what you love doing and its benefits to you
- take a 2 minute break every day to appreciate yourself and everything you achieved so far
- write down the 3 things that make you proud of yourself
- give compliments to others and you will start accepting more of them
- don’t be a perfectionist – instead go for good enough and leave the myths of perfection behind
- handle your mistakes and failures in a more positive way and start to learn from them
- be your own best friend and laugh at your jokes
- try new things every once in a while and broaden your horizon
- get outside your comfort zone and learn new skills, languages etc.
- spend time with more supportive people and less time with destructive people
- stop falling for the comparison trap and don’t compare yourself with anyone
- ask yourself ‘What is the worst that could happen?’ every time you try something new
- use motivating and uplifting music to pump up yourself every morning or before a night out
- make a detailed plan to achieve or do something
- exercise and start loving your body and the improvements you make to it over time
- create something
- use your environment and imagination in a positive way
- watch documentaries and read autobiographies about confident and positive people who changed humanity
Remember – your confidence plays a great role in your personality – so establishing it and controlling it are two different things. So, Keep boost your self-confidence.
Happy confidence boosting!